The John Wayne Marina's Waterfront Day will educate and entertain the public through waterside and shoreside activities on September 15, 2018. The event will expand public awareness of the beautiful John Wayne Marina and the water access the facility provides to the public.
The Sequim Bay Yacht Club will be hosting the annual Reach and Row for Hospice fund raiser which includes:
- Rowing Races (8:00 am – noon)
- Sailing Races (noon – 4:00 pm)
- Salish Canoe Demonstrations (noon – 2:00 pm).
The Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe is a Co-Sponsor of the music for the event. The music will include:
- Skip Kratzer (10:00 am)
- Marino & Myers (11:00 am)
- The Crocs (12:00 pm)
- Village Heartbeat Drums (1:00 & 3:00 pm)
- Geoffrey Castle (1:30 pm)
- Black Diamond Junction (3:30 pm).
A number of food and refreshment options will be available throughout the day. Various vendors and exhibitor booths will also be present for your enjoyment. Rowing races start early, so come and join the fun. See you there!